Search engines, social media, local search, directories – there are many different ways a customer can turn to the internet for a solution. Making sure your information is up to date on all these platforms can present a real headache – which is where we come in.
I will look at who your existing and future customers are, how best to reach them, and at what they need from you before building a bespoke ‘tool kit’, which may include the following:
- For your social media channnels, e-newsletters and articles on your website
- Photos, graphics and videos
- Publishing and monitoring your social media
Website data collection
- Performance indicators; what are our goals?
- Understanding behaviours & identifying weak points
- Rankings; both yours and competitors
Customer data management
- GDPR compliant holding of customer data
- Planning and preparing email marketing
This is by no means exhaustive, the possibilities for digital marketing are seemingly endless. As the online evolution marches on I will be there to support you in staying up to speed with the latest developments.